This is nothing profound, I'm just a little perplexed...
I reserved all of the hotels today for the upcoming road trip to Anchorage.
The address of the last two hotels, which are actually cabins, was given to me in Latitude and Longitude.
Huh.
The travel guide has sentences that read "CAUTION: The Takhanne, Tatshenshini and Klukshu rivers are grizzly feeding areas. Exercise extreme caution."
Mooses and Caribou and BEARS... oh, my.
A Checklist For Home Buyers
14 years ago









3 comments:
Hahahahaha....little Dorothy is definitely NOT in Kansas anymore....is the plural of moose really mooses??? or is it just moose? One moose, two moose...two mooses? I think I'll go google it. Man that's a lot of ooooo words - I looooove oooo words. Here's one more...SMOOOOOCH!-ha
In my world... it's one goose, two geese... so it must be one moose, two meese, right? mamma
yeah, yeah... it has been established that plural is moose.
they're still mooses to me. afterall, I didnt even know that "mooses still roamed the earth..." which is a quote I will never live down with my battle-buddies.
Post a Comment